All levels in the organisation must work according to the principle that HSE comes first, then operations and finance. Our primary goal is no accidents or damage to people, material or the environment. The company must work with continuous improvements in the sector of health, safety and environment.
Our strength is in our staff, and we want every employee to feel appreciated. Our staff’s experience and competence are crucial quality and safety factors for the services we offer.
The Nordic Crane Group is purposefully working to completely fulfil all HSE regulations. Anyone who works for our concern or uses our services can be assured that we fully live up to the current regulations.
Our ground rules are:
- Visible, clear HSE leadership
- First HSE, then operations and finances
- No accidents or harm to people, equipment or the environment
- Complete all projects with the highest degree of safety and quality
- Employees should feel important
- Our employees are our most important resource
- Compliance with current legislation
- Think quality at all times